Friday, January 15, 2010

orientation's over n i sleep like a pig

turns out my nervous-ness is excitement of meeting old frens i havnt seen for awhile

the initial screamings(kinda)/shouting was fun.

and the tension is the group placement in my course

its not even out by now.. GRRRRRRRR. RWAR!

i wanna be in the same group of gang which we had crazy times together last year, sooo much fun then. although a few of them are not continuing :(

so orientation was boring, and stressing ahhh what with the marking scheme n all. its only orientation and i feel the stress already == me no likey

i missed the campus tour coz we went away too long with the toilet break which the limit wasnt set so go figures~ i was planning on getting lost in the 1st week anyways :D

and they didnt mention anything about our new ID and i forgot to mention till ethan john n i left the building to have lunch in LCS, wan tan mee there. food is still nice~~ but it might be closing down soon, with the ppl all moved to the new lakeside campus...

yday i slept like a pig with 12 hrs, from 6am to 6pm. i know, im dying soon

then today, i felt damn tired at 1pm, then slept n woke up , n slept n woke up coz of my phone ringing. until 4 i feel tres horrible

and i forgot all my french! sorta. shit. damn. good thing i didnt burn my notes haha!

i am quite sure when i say this, i have NO CLASSES on MONDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO~!!

even i find my blog boring, without pictures n all.

WHERE ARE THE PICURES?? D:
fb there la hoho

im currently uploading my form 3 pictures hoho we all look funny n weird im laughing while uploading myself hahaha

when im finished with form 3, i'll get to the form 4 n 5 pictures~~

ciao~

No comments: