Saturday, March 15, 2008

discovery!

it's been 2 weeks since my new house mates moved into the master bedroom, guess what? i never met them and i didn't know who they were till i saw them 2 days ago....

i was getting ready to shower when i heard people coming back, and then i saw them............... it was SIM PEI YI!!! and another ex-chms who i can't remember her name...wanyen was it?

the shock and surprise when we saw each other...
i'm even more shocked that she even knows me....
she knows me as derick's cousin lah~ a classmate's cousin who was also an ex-chms. we talked for quite a bit, she even said that she saw me in campus before. she was SURE she saw me, but her attempt to call me was in vain since i'm blur and i think i have problems hearing.....>.>

the days before i actually met them, here are the things i noticed:
- one of them(pei yi of course) sings most of the time
the times she sings were when she and wan yen were walking up the stairs when they got back. i can hear her very clearly from inside my room. hehe. and the times she was in her room. since the toilet is located right next to the master bedroom, i could hear her sing ever so clearly when i'm taking my time to enjoy my shower~ although it never occured to me who she was.....

- they sleep at....huh? 3 am?!
i'm not sure about what the time was, but for a few CONSECUTIVE nights, i saw the room with the lights on till REALLY late! maybe it was 2 am or early... as for me...eheheh... i was finishing up my assignments (as always) because it was only less than 5% done and it's due in a few days. they were up till so late, don't they have classes the next day? i mean.. i think those nights were wednesday and thursday if not mistaken.

is it believable that we didn't see each other AT ALL in the house for 2 WHOLE WEEKS?? i think it's incredible >.>

what's more unbelievable is that sim pei yi is my house mate..........

No comments: