Tuesday, January 29, 2008

why me?

- first day of class, volunteered to be TEMPORARY class rep
its the 1st day of college, so i thought there'll be at least someone else later who could officially take the position of being class rep. how wrong i was....

- day of assessment, forced to be group leader
our lecturer asked for 3 group leaders for our project. they gazed at me intently, and so i was forced....

- first student council meeting, nominated as 1 of the 6 to hold a post in the council
yes, i've joined the student council. im not holding a post, not yet. not that i want to anyhow. the teacher-in-charge will choose 1 of the 6 students to hold the post. i was nominated just because i'm class rep. sheesh...the situations i find myself in, haha...

i wonder why........

one more thing, to the people i usually chat with: if u see me using ebuddy, it means i'm in my college campus. nothing much, actually. just want y'all to know

No comments: