Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wednesday morning

according to my schedule, my class is suppose to end at 1.30 pm, but instead it ended at 10.30 in the morning. everything's fine, it's just that it's still the first week. our chef's giving us a little break. did i mention i was elected to be my group representative? if not for my big mouth, i don't think i'll be in this position.. haiz~ damn my big mouth

then guess what? I've spent my whole afternoon in the library, time seems to fly by there. it's freaking cold in there. well, only if u spent hours in there.

why am i in the library?
to kill time so i can get my uniform at 4 pm

why didn't i choose to go home instead, since i just live next door to my college?
i HAD to accompany some friends of mine because they live so far away that they didn't want to go home.

No comments: