Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekend update``

after FINALLY getting my lockers opened........

i LEFT my file in my locker!


i didn't wanna go out bringing a big file with me. we were going to play basketball. but then i could just bring the file and leave it in the car....why didn't i???? my homeworks were all in there!!! i've spent my weekend doing zero homework because i couldn't get my file out from the locker during the weekends (they're locked, i went there yesterday)

anyways, back to friday:

so....we went to play basketball. 'we' are ivan, diana, tania, clement, sonia, goon ee, cole, justin and me. altogether 9 people, we asked the little boy who happened to be there to join us on a 5-on-5. i'm clueless on what to do.... not really active since i'm still in my formal clothes and bare footed. had to take them off because i was wearing my high heels. cole on the other hand, was really aggressive... she kinda ran into clement...they are both okayyy

when the sky was getting dark, we ate dinner at the restaurant next to the basketball court. and there were two cars: ivan and justin's. sonia, goon ee and cole were in justin's, the others in ivan's car. justin sent cole and goon ee back to their respective homes and the six of us were at sonia and tania's house. diana was staying over at their place, so the 3 of us were there to kacau them.

oh! i think there are some pictures in my phone....





found them~


take no notice of the head at the edge of the picture =)


tania. and diana there
sonia and tania are sisters by the way

all of which are taken by sonia. we just talked and talked about ....some stuff, till it was 2 am! our topics include songs, jokes, events which happened within these few months, genting trip, clubbing, other outings..etc.

saturday came. since there weren't any classes, i sleep till...afternoon i think. was doing this and that till it was 5 pm. it was only then when i remembered that i wanted to go to college to print out my notes and get some of my stuff from the locker.

i found out that day: lockers are locked during weekends, library is only opened till 2 pm on saturdays, completely closed on sundays and public holidays. everything i wanted to do there is impossible to accomplish on that day T-T

while i was waiting for the lift to get to the library, the guard there asked me to fill in my name in this book listing the people going in and out the place. and so i did....a few names above mine, i noticed a name that i didn't expect to see .. Russell Lee. and he's at 7th floor.... playing pool for sure.

since i wanted to take my sport shoes which are locked in the locker, i was wearing my safety shoes. and you can really feel the pain of walking for a very long time in those shoes. anyways, i met up with russell and his friend ivan(another ivan) and watched them play pool.

being there made me think that it's been awhile since i last went to the 7th floor. after they were done, russell wanted to go to pavillion to watch movie. his friend didn't want to go so i accompanied him. we took the public transportations to pavillion. we actually walked to pavillion from times square, and back to times square. IN THE HEAVY RAIN some more...we didn't have an umbrella...

picture after running in the rain. we got preeeetty wet. but he did actually bought an umbrella for our way back to times square, since it was still raining as heavily.

on the way to the WC

reason we walked:
from times square to pavillion: time of movie beh ngam
from pavillion to times square: the only available seats are at the VERY FIRST row in front of the screen. there's one whole row which was reserved but no one came to collect so we got the tickets for the seats xD

we got only half an hour to eat dinner, so......Chicken Rice Shop was the fastest we saw there, i think. and we were making ourselves eat fast. but still had time to take pictures~


by the way, the movie we watched was L change the world.

<-- L-wannabe x)

it was already 12 am when the movie ended, but neither of us felt like going back yet. so we walked around kl in the middle of the night. i lost russell's vest, i have no idea how i did it T-T he said he didn't mind, but i feel so sorry.....

walking from times square to klcc, can you imagine how far we walked.. we even walked past clubs and bars, the people there are reeeeally wild and active. night life is kl is like that oh....

when we finally got tired of walking, we took the cab back. large number of cabs can be found patrolling around the whole area. so apparently, there's no need to worry about getting lost. the only problem is $$ for the cab. haha

we rested in a restaurant located next to a club.
guess what we ordered:

2 x COCK for RM 3.60.. xD

we ordered coke la COKE..

got a bit tired, or rather....bored. that's when we saw a woman getting really drunk and she wanted to drink more. a few guys were stopping her though. after awhile, they went back in. few minutes later, she comes out puking and following that...more drinking.

we walked around asking the price of our ride back before choosing which cab to enter:
1st: RM 35
2nd: RM 45-60
3rd: RM 50-60
4th: RM 35

in the end, we chose the cheapest one of course. lazy to walk anymore anyways~ any normal person who've walked for as long as we did would feel the same way, it was 2 am already...

the cab fare totalled up to RM 40, since we had the driver stopped at 2 different places.

No comments: