Sunday, July 27, 2008

If I Fall?

here's something i find VERY interesting from andrew/goon ee/ivan's blog

dno i kena tagged or not but i wna play with this =D

here it is, bet you all seen this before~

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.

b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
I Want You
(oooooooooooooookay, that sounds wrong)

2. How would you describe yourself?
You And I Both
(you ask me....)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Fire Inside The Man
(ooooh, me likey~)

4. How do you feel today?
The Diary of Jane acoustic
(hahaha ooh really?)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Morning Moon
(that sounds so deep that i don't even understand!)

6. What is your motto?
Be Good To Me
(FUI-YOH xDDDD)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Uptown Girl
(HAH??)

8. What do you think of your parents?
无赖
(wow.... i see...hmmmm)

9. What do you think about very often?
If I Talk To God
(I SOOOOO DO NOT!!!)

10. What is 2+2?
Stop
(hahahahaha! something i would actually say! )

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Before The Moment
(ahhhh.... sounds very important =D)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Can't Stop
(ah hah hah, but of course~)

13. What is your life?
Brigas Nunca Mais
(translated: Altercations Never Again, that's pretty impossible luu...)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Welcome To My Life
(errr.... welcome?)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
U Must Be
(you must be! .....)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Push
(what the hell? >.>)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
The Way You Look Tonight
(ooooooh, means i look good at my funeral hahahaha xDD)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Guess How Much I Love You
(awwwwww i do that all the time X)))

19. What is your biggest fear?
Someday I Will Understand
(im afraid of that?! i can't wait for it....)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Do I Have to Cry For You
(o.O WHAT a BIG secret! hehehe)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Isn't It A Wonder
(awwwww... aint that sweet~)

22. What will you post this as?
If I Fall
(if i fall.... help me up =) )

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Rock Your Body
(............................*speechless*=.=".........................)

hahahaa that was entertaining~


No comments: