Wednesday, February 3, 2010

its february already??

It's been 3 weeks since class start in college, my degree classes

But why does it feel like classes are JUST starting?

Time flew by once again

Iim thinking it's because classes went by like a blur, as boring as they are, I didnt understand much of what was being taught. For certain subjects only, which I plan to study on my own after writing down the notes in class. Or ask others who actually understood.

Degree's much more different from Diploma now, especially the lecturers teaching. I thoroughly enjoy my french classes (intermediate french hoho) though. That's the only class I look forward to, the rest.. speechless. Although french is confusing what with the numbers and past & present tense all the confusing stuff, its still fun to learn. AND it'll take a long while before I can speak fluently in this language. Im confident with my french reading though :D

And so, assignments were announced, well, most of em are, and groupings are done. Soon begins the stressing & last minute studying for assessments as well as rushing for datelines for assignments ~ I DO actually miss these times, yes I got too bored when there's nothing to do. Going out just wastes more of my money coz I'm a shopaholic :P

And for the record, I've accidentally skipped Marketing class @ 9am today because I thought today was Wednesday which classes starts at 11am. yay me~! I think attendance wasn't taken hohoho hoping so ~

Record so far (Week 3) :
2 Tardiness
1 Absent without permissions

ahhh the horror!

*sigh* life as me, it's always like this...........................................



ciao~

No comments: